Education

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
I am looking to expand my knowledge on identifying NAT issues, Troubleshooting SIP, Building custom dial plans, and taking things to the next level. I see all types of documentation out there but so much of it doesn't specifically apply to fusionpbx

For example, if I want to troubleshoot choppy audio. Do I really have to start with getting a pcap from every endpoint that the issue could occur at or are there tools or values in the CDR that may shed a light on what is happening?

The other day someone gave me advice on how to resolve a BLF issue by doing a set-action on a dialplan and for some reason, I don't understand exactly how to implement it and guessing could mess with the system.

So it would awesome if I could get example-based documentation on different types of situations, processes, and configurations to better educate myself on fusionpbx.

Or if someone wants to make some extra money I will gladly pay someone to tutor me.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
The best resource for Fusionpbx related education would be the member documentation along with attending the admin and advanced training classes from Fusionpbx.com
It is a $1200 commitment ($100/mo) but if you are using Fusionpbx in production, it should be considered a wise investment.

Videos from past classes are posted with many topics indexed to jump to a particular subject. Admin classes are typically 3 days and Advanced classes are usually 2 days so that should give you an idea of amount of information given.

As for general SIP troubleshooting education, there are sites like thesipschool.com among others.

Status
Not open for further replies.