Error Message: 502 Bad Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
When I try to access the configuration on a fresh install by opening it in my browser, I get the 502 Bad Gateway message. What is odd is that I had everything working on my Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ with Raspbian 9, but installing Raspian 10 now does not work. Seems strange to me.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
That's because its installing the wrong version php. You can edit the files but then freeswitch will not work anyway.

What I'm surprised at though is why you find it strange that just changing operating system versions won't cause you a problem. Mike Jerris said Freeswitch 1.8 will never be supported with Debian 10.

That said, I have a build for The Raspberry Pi4 but being as mcrane recently pointed out that the installer is not open source, it stops me making a quick change and giving you a quick fix. I'll see if I can make a patch tomorrow for it. I certainly won't be making pull requests to non-open source scripts.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Code:
wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-install.sh/master/debian/pre-install.sh | sh;
wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DigiDaz/FusionPBX-Pi4/master/pi-pre-install.sh | sh;
cd /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian && ./install.sh

There will be a post install script to follow soon.

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
Thanks for your reply.

To help you understand how others think, I will explain a couple things. First, I don't know Mike Jerris from Adam. Second, regardless of what someone might say, a project or individual may have the information necessary to make it work. Hence, asking here.

In any case, your further suggestions are therefore confusing. I was about to revert to the older Raspbian 9, which I can do. However, what are you suggesting I do? Am I to use 10 or go back to 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.