Fanvil Provisioning Profiles and Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

OISOwz

Nov 7, 2018
Hi All,
Would appreciate some insight into the provisioning templates and perhaps a pointer in the right direction! Using Fanvil X4G's and provisioning profiles just don't work for me. Also found reference to https://www.pbxforums.com/threads/yealink-t19p-e2.2585/ which sounds identical so assume these are relating to provision profiles against devices and not having the correct variables! The keys in template certainly don't reference to the variables.

Tried looking through other provisioning templates however could not work out the reference to keys or how the profiles are applied or referenced.

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Thanks
Owen

Attachments

• chrome_2018-12-05_22-41-56.png
    chrome_2018-12-05_22-41-56.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 30
  • chrome_2018-12-05_22-42-37.png
    chrome_2018-12-05_22-42-37.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 32
  • chrome_2018-12-05_22-58-38.png
    chrome_2018-12-05_22-58-38.png
    41 KB · Views: 27

OISOwz

Nov 7, 2018
Nothing pushed to repo, I am also still working on template however the recent push by killsudo assisted with sorting out function keys. Though I have had to change the Fanvil vendor profile to get correct X4G values as are different from X5G / X6.

Also found there is no field to allow new vendor entries to have a Label?? Can anyone else confirm this is the same for them? They display blank on the selection list against devices so have had to update the originals and leave the blanks there for reference in event originals are overridden.

1547007985275.png

Attachments

• X4G_template.txt
    43 KB · Views: 26

screwloose

Feb 5, 2017
Nothing pushed to repo, I am also still working on template however the recent push by killsudo assisted with sorting out function keys. Though I have had to change the Fanvil vendor profile to get correct X4G values as are different from X5G / X6.

Also found there is no field to allow new vendor entries to have a Label?? Can anyone else confirm this is the same for them? They display blank on the selection list against devices so have had to update the originals and leave the blanks there for reference in event originals are overridden.

View attachment 636

Edit the /var/www/fusionpbx/app/devices/app_languages.php file make a $text['label-X4G_call_forward']['en-us'] = "X4g Call Forward";

screwloose

Feb 5, 2017
To Add Headset Button
1) add line $text['label-headset']['en-us'] = "Headset"; to /var/www/fusionpbx/app/devices/app_languages.php
2) Change none to key Event in Device Vendors1548062582814.png

3) Edit the provisioning template

<Extern5PageBelong>0</Extern5PageBelong>
<internal index="1">
{foreach $keys['line'] as $row}
{if $row.device_key_id == '9'} <internal index="2">{/if}
{if $row.device_key_id == '18'} <internal index="3">{/if}
{if $row.device_key_id == '27'} <internal index="4">{/if}
{if $row.device_key_id > '8'} {$row.device_key_id = $row.device_key_id -8} {/if}
{if $row.device_key_id > '17'} {$row.device_key_id = $row.device_key_id -17} {/if}
{if $row.device_key_id > '27'} {$row.device_key_id = $row.device_key_id -26} {/if}

<Fkey index="{$row.device_key_id}">
<Type>{$row.device_key_type}</Type>
{if $row.device_key_type == '3'} <Value>{$row.device_key_value}</Value>{/if}
{if $row.device_key_type == '1'} <Value>{$row.device_key_value}@1/bc</Value>{/if}

<Title>{$row.device_key_label}</Title>
<ICON>Green</ICON>
</Fkey>
{if $row.device_key_id == '8'}</internal>{/if}
{if $row.device_key_id == '17'}</internal>{/if}
{if $row.device_key_id == '26'}</internal>{/if}
{/foreach}

<dssSoft index="1">

This is work in progress. As issues come up i'm tweaking the settings. Not sure how to best get this out there.

Also you need to add the buttons in the same amount at is on the screen. (unless some on know how to make the code always count up to 8 or 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.