Fax Server Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonie

Mar 13, 2021
I have created a fax server but once I save I can not see the server show up under the fax server app. If I setup an inbound route I can see the fax server as an action. Thanks for any help

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Sounds like a permission issue.
Check Advanded>Group Permissions>(your group level assumming superadmin') then search Fax

goonie

Mar 13, 2021
Thanks for your help ad5ou I checked the Fax perms for superadmin and all are checked , I unchecked and rechecked all perms for Fax saving on each change but the created Fax server still does not show in the Fax Server App

goonie

Mar 13, 2021
Im not sure why the fax Server dosn't show up, does anyone else have any suggestions that I might try to correct this issue ? Everything else seems to be woring and ok , the only other issue I have is that i cant dial mobile phones which I think is a dial plan issue which im trying to sort. Thanks

bbardon

Jun 20, 2020
Under Dialplan > Destinations, is the Fax checkbox ticked on the Usage settings?

goonie

Mar 13, 2021
Thanks bbardon , yes it is checked and i can see the fax servers listed under fax detection but not when I check under applications fax server.

Status
Not open for further replies.