Freeswitch BLF problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lim00n

Jan 31, 2020
Hi,

i have a weird problem with BLFs on Fusionpbx, but i belive it's a freeswitch problem. Phone subscribes to phone events, receives early->confirmed notification and then (seems after a random time) freeswitch sends another notification with the body of:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf: params:xml:ns:dialog-info" version="4" state="full" entity="sip:number@domain">

</dialog-info>

where number and domain are actual number and domain of the phone.

The phone interprets this as if the call is ended on the phone it is monitoring and terminates the BLF light (ie. thinks that the phone is now idle).

Why does freeswitch send this and is there a way to disable it? Mybe the phone is misinterpreting the body and the message should be ignored? I can't find anything on google ..can anyone point me in a direction to solve this?

Lim00n

Jan 31, 2020
Cloned the server, upgraded freeswitch to latest version (1.10.5) and the problem still persists.. funny thing is that i have another server with the same verison of freeswitch and fusionpbx and it's working fine (altho the problematic one is CentOS and the one working is on Debian)..i can see that the lib version of memcache is 1.0.16 on the problematic server and 1.0.18 on the working one. Could that be an issue?

junction1153

Jul 15, 2020
I have exactly the same issue on both Debian 9 and Debian 10, have not tried CentOS. If you do find a resolution please let us know, it would be greatly appreciated

Lim00n

Jan 31, 2020
It seems one freeswitch sends the "empty" notify if phone B re-registers..phone A then receives this and thinks phone B is not talking anymore. But this does not happen to me on Debian, only on CentOS, both on same version of Freeswitch.. i've posted the question on Slack, i'll update if i get anywhere with this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.