freeswitch sending sip invite with private IP of the registered phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

krish

Nov 14, 2016
Hi...

I am having an issue with multi-master server environment, where one user registered to server 1 and the other one to server 2 for the same domain. When both the users registered to the same server, and they call each other, the server sends sip invite with public IP of the registered phone and the call connects. But, when they homed in different servers, and the server which proxies on behalf of other sends the sip invite but with private IP, which doesn't go anywhere due to non-routable and the call fails.
I am sure its picking that IP from the lan-ip field which can be seen under sip registration status in fusion, but finding out a way to to ignore the field and just pick the field from the IP, which has the public IP.

Any inputs are much appreciated.

Thank you
Krish.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
In fs_cli, try doing a: sofia status profile internal reg

Paste the results here for the one showing the private IP

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Moteus, I'm not sure if this is a bug in freeswitch that relates to fs_path, I'm sure I have read somewhere that it can only handle one entry for fs_path. I'm wondering if he has ndlb connectile V2 set and also the fs_path on the load balancer, that may cause two fs_path to be inserted.

Status
Not open for further replies.