Fusion PBX Whitelabel or Rebranding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telex

Apr 21, 2021
Hello everyone,

Can someone guide me through "How to change logo " & color scheme of Fusion PBX.I tried some through default settings,but it didn't work.
Regards,

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
There are a few posts scattered around these forums on how to manage customization of Fusionpbx, but the official documentation on how to fully white label is part of paid member documentation and cannot be shared publicly.

All of the customization options can be extracted from the PHP files where many things have a variable assigned. Most customization options are already in default settings under “theme” but several other variables are not included by default.

Also note “default settings” must be reloaded for changes to become active for current session. “Reload” can be found at top right of default settings page.

mkmerie

Aug 2, 2020
Hello everyone,

Can someone guide me through "How to change logo " & color scheme of Fusion PBX.I tried some through default settings,but it didn't work.
Regards,
I know some one who did it & he is a pro
He did it for me .. but will charge you for the fees
If interested I'll send you his Skype

ricktendo

Jun 12, 2021
It would be nice if one could use default settings to configure the logo, this way you could white label each domain differently with a unique logo (like their company logo)

Kenny Riley

Nov 1, 2017
It would be nice if one could use default settings to configure the logo, this way you could white label each domain differently with a unique logo (like their company logo)
It can be done, I've done it before. But as @ad5ou mentioned, all of this knowledge is locked behind of the Fusion PBX membership. If you join and buy a Green membership, branding information docs will be available to you.

mbogersr

May 5, 2021
I'm a Green member and I don't see anything pertaining to "white label" in this membership level. When I go to Member documentation it says access denied.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
@Telex Let me know if you are still looking for somebody I know a graphic designer who has pre-built theme's (dark mode and a few others) or also can fully customise a theme for you via the FusionPBX theme variables. From memory they charge $200 for a prebuilt theme, $500 for a fully customised or $100 basic rebranding.

tyryko

Jul 12, 2017
Just curious as to where it says that this information can't be published? I know somethings are restricted to paid members, but I'm curious as to why we can't share what we have found publicly (if we don't have a membership).

I'm not sure I have everything exactly "white labeled" but for the most part have a logo on the login screen, header, and footer text changed as well as some theme colors via the variables.

The only one I did struggle with was the login page logo, which I just swap out manually (including after updates).

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
It's not that it's 'can't' it's more of a polite request to not. FusionPBX isn't really a community project, it's largely the work of Mark J Crane, so respecting his wishes would be sensible. A lot of FOSS projects die because the owner had to go get a job elsewhere so stops having time for it.

Reactions: Xtc_Voip
Status
Not open for further replies.