FusionPBX 4.4 Timeout Destination Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

There is an issue with Fusion 4.4, I've tested it on a fresh installation as well as my production system and have the same issue (upgrading to 4.5 isn't an option at the moment).

When I setup a Call Centre Queue, set a timeout destination and click save - All is fine
If I click save again the timeout destination is now broken as some additional characters get added to the timeout destination "&colon&"

This means every time a change is made to a call centre queue I need to also change the timeout condition as well to make sure it doesn't break. Has anybody worked out how to resolve this issue or do you all just reset the timeout destination with every save?

atmosphere617

May 19, 2018
Looks like the last commit to 4.4 is about 2.5 years old :/
I did a quick diff of the php from 4.4 to 4.5 and saw this commit:
66786e17911635f1eb647c184241a7775af2a0ff

That MAY be it, but there's 2 years worth of commits and the fix could be any of those. You could also try maybe just updating the entire app/call_centers/ directory to a more recent version(if you're certain it was fixed between 4.4 and 4.5). Could be something very specific to your box.

I'm fairly certain the "source code" option in the upgrade menu just does a git pull in the web root. You might wanna start there(if you haven't already), since this will just upgrade you to the latest changes in 4.4.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
Thanks for the reply, I can confirm it's not something specific to my box because I installed a fresh version of 4.4 and issue was still present. I've also compared the file but as you saw the files are too different to really find a fix for it.

Im just surprised nobody running 4.4 has run into this issue because in my books its quote a major problem and can cause big issues if that timeout destination doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.