SOLVED Gateway Between Two FusionPBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridvan

Feb 19, 2020
Hi,
I have two FusionPBXs on two different networks.
I am trying to communicate my extensions.
I couldn't figure out gateway settings to send proper calls between two servers.
It seems like a CallerID issue and i get forbidden error.
Is there any standart way/settings of make calls between extensions which are in different servers?

ewdpb

Oct 3, 2019
Hey @Adrian Fretwell , for my own education, what is the advantage of using bridges instead of using regular dialplan destination rules? Let's say one fusionPBX has extension range 3xxx and the other 4xxx. Cannot I simply create a SIP trunk between the two and then tell the dialplan to route calls accordingly? I have never used bridges so I am trying to figure out what the point of those are.

Thanks!

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
@ewdpb Bridge statements appear in the destination select lists. Of course you can do the same in the dial plan. The advantage is that if you use the same bridge statement many times you only need to maintain it in one place.

Reactions: pksml

ridvan

Feb 19, 2020
Sorry for the late answer.

Actually, problem is that, profile of my gateways are internal but freeswitch try to find the dialed number in inbound routes.

Therefore, i get "404 Not Found" error.

It should search extensions, not innbound routes.

How can i provide that?

Thanks for your assistance.

Alex.K

Mar 4, 2020
I would also like to know how this was done. I am facing a similar problem.

I've created new outbound route and added action set domain_name=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx action set domain_uuid=XXXXXXX....XXX action bridge sofia/internal$1@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and it works for me.

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 257
Status
Not open for further replies.