Hi everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eik

Oct 27, 2019
Netherlands Limburg
Hi everybody,

My name is Erik and i am an Self-employed Electrician interested in IT and Voip.

Had an FreePBX version in use for years, installed on an old Acer One laptop until the laptop got broke. I started searching for alternative Hardware and software, found FusionPBX, broke the configuration many times ; -) reinstalled it. Learning by doing.... and than start to read ; )

What i miss, is something equal to the FreePBX module dynroutes, this was easy setting up a query that was triggered every call. That query was filled with call variables you could check against in an SQL database. It worked with Boolean as Return value. It was handy to let callers first send their customer-number with dtmf (trough IVR) and then would be connected to some Dailplan and next to some extension depending on time etc etc.

FusionPBX forced me to dive in more deeply in the protocol just to understand wat sf_cli siptrace is showing me, because i had some trouble with an old SPA962. Now dealing with some trouble the phone sends, it sends somehow duplicate SDP m rtp ports, but i will drop this phone and test some Fanvils.

Perhaps i drop some questions or answers sometime.

Cheers to such great project and to the developers as to the Forum maintainers!

Reactions: JamesBorne
Status
Not open for further replies.