How Install a stable FusionPBX version

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVGcom

Apr 29, 2020
Hi,

If you mean 4.5 or 4.4? I highly doubt you'll be able to. Not sure the reason, but I'd avoid doing so.
After completed install you need to restart the server.
I believe in /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian/resources/config.sh you could change system_branch but ...
If you have problems with FS you do need to create PAT through Signalwire then add the token in config.sh in switch_token field.
After you edit /switch/repo.sh and add the username there.
If you still encounter problems, do chmod +x repo.sh then do ./repo.sh and reboot.

socialboh

Jan 11, 2021
I mean if I configure nano /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian/resources/config.sh
with:
system_branch=stable
and the execute:
cd /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian && ./install.sh
there is a problem/error with database and I don't know how to solve. I'd like to install a stable release to see if solve some problems I have with latest version 5.0.6

NVGcom

Apr 29, 2020
As mentioned, FreeSwitch added the necessity of Signalwire PAT token.
So you need to create your username there, generate PAT then add in the switch_token=

I also edit /switch/repo.sh and add my username there instead of signalwire.
If installing on Debian 11 you need to reboot after install.

You might have to do chmod +x repo.sh then ./repo.sh to grab proper FS.

I had problems on new installs if I did not do that. Not sure if anything has changed recently as I am not a member at this time.

socialboh

Jan 11, 2021
sorry, No problem with FreeSWITCH, the problem is with FusionPBX database creation and only if I try to install system_branch=stable. If I use system_branch=master, no errors.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.