How to auto-provision account.1.sip_server.2.address

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbardon

Jun 20, 2020
Trying to get auto-provision to set up my secondary server in Yealink phones, mainly T54W model. I have tried adding the subject variable in profile settings and device settings. Other than for setting the second server hostname, my other provisioned settings for account.1.x are coming through OK. The phone is registering to my primary server via auto provisioned settings. Even other settings for account.1.sip_server.2 are working, just not the hostname. And if I manually set the second server settings using the phone GUI, it works fine. But I want to be able to update these when they are deployed out in the field.

In device profile I have tried:
Name: account.1.sip_server.2.address Value: my.host.name.com
Name: account.1.sip_server.2.port Value: 5061
Name: account.1.sip_server.2.transport_type Value: 2

After provisioning using the Provision button on the device page, I download the config file from the phone. The port has been changed from the default 5060 to 5061, and the transport gets changed from the default 0 (UDP) to 2 (TLS). But the hostname for account.1.sip_server.2.address is blank. And of course the phone doesn't register to the secondary server.

I experimented with adding a second Lines entry on the Device page. But if I have two Lines, with both set to Line 1, the second entry simply overrides the first. If I have two Lines, one set to Line 1 and the other set to Line 2, it sets up an Account 2, not a secondary server on Account 1.

Is there any way to do this _automatically_ in FusionPBX? I know I can just set up each phone using its internal GUI, but that is not the goal.

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
You should not need to put this in a profile record. If the edit controls for primary and secondary address are not showing on the line in your device record, you may need to enable them in Advanced->Group manager (click on Permissions for superadmin). Screenshot below:
Screenshot from 2020-12-20 08-54-14.png

Status
Not open for further replies.