Inbound calls not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIain

Feb 22, 2019
We currently use FreePBX but I love the potential that Freeswitch/FusionPBX offers. I have been trying to get a working system for several months now, but only had small windows to iron out the issues. I currently have 2 issues that are preventing some basic usage. I have another thread with my other issue of calls dropping after 60 seconds.

The issue of this thread is that I cannot receive incoming calls. I have 1 sip trunk which is registered as a gateway, (apparently) without issue and I am able to make calls with 2 way audio. Extension to extension calling works fine. The extensions are all remote. I have created a destination and an inbound route for the DDI of the trunk. The problem I am seeing is that when I dial from an external number it comes back as 'invalid number', and I don't see anything in the logs at all.

I do have SIP trunks from the same provider on FreePBX which work without issue.

Could someone offer some guidance what I might be missing please?

Many Thanks

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
load sngrep to see what the call is doing. If call doesn't show up in sngrep, it isn't making it to your server.
If it seems it is making it to the server, the freeswitch logs would be next place to check.
Could be as simple as not matching the phone number carrier is sending properly, or a whole list of other problems.

ZIain

Feb 22, 2019
load sngrep to see what the call is doing. If call doesn't show up in sngrep, it isn't making it to your server.
If it seems it is making it to the server, the freeswitch logs would be next place to check.
Could be as simple as not matching the phone number carrier is sending properly, or a whole list of other problems.

Yeah, there's nothing in sngrep at all. With that said, could it be something wrong with the registration then?

Status
Not open for further replies.