Incoming Calls Dropping After 1 minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seglaf

Jan 21, 2019
Been using FusionPBX for some personal business and things have been going great.

Starting yesterday I've been having quite a few dropped calls. Not all of them but enough to notice and make me look into my PBX.

My PBX has been totally fine for a long time and I've not done anything drastic in terms of updates or changes to cause any issues like this. I did quite a bit of troubleshooting but ultimately discovered through SNGREP that the dropped calls were being caused by a second INVITE message during a call to my PBX from my carrier. And this INVITE message has a bad "To:" header.

The "To:" header reads something like -
<sip:+1234560000@'f ps343 ?+53t P qzH>
when it should be
<sip:+1234560000@(my PBX's IP address and port)>

After a my PBX receives this call is responds with 200 OK responses with the same bad "To:" header. This causes the carrier to be unable to reply a ACK message and my PBX eventually sends a BYE message with the reason of "ACK timeout" dropping the call.
It all appears to be coming from my Skyetel carrier, I've double checked the IP addresses that are sending these bad headers and they all belong to them. I've never had issues with them but this really seems to be coming from their gateway IP's somehow.

Other posts mentioned this being a NAT issue but none of them show this none sense in the "To:" causing the issue. So I've refrained from with my PBX's settings for the time being until I hear an update from them.

It's not all incoming calls either as I mentioned but the gibberish IP (always different) in the "To:" header is causing any calls that get it to drop immediately. From what it looks like it's almost as if the Gateway's have responded with my IP address being encrypted, but I'm not familiar with what this means.

Does anyone know what might be going on? I've contacted them, so hopefully they will be able to work it out, but I just want to double check if anyone else has experienced this or might know anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.