Inter Tenant Dialing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tag915

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you Len. I figured I could modify the code/backend but was hoping to figure a way to do from inside FusionPBX so upgrades do not break my settings. The SQL modification is a good option though, thank you.

leean

Apr 11, 2019
vietvan.net
Hi,

I just do a similar thing for some tenants.

To do inter-domain dialling, I do the following in an outgoing route:

1. use a prefix like in the destination number: ^\*64\*(\d{3})$ <- I am using *64* as the prefix, and we are using 3 digit extensions
2. The other normal call setup like callee_id_number, etc.
3. set the domain_name variable to the target domain
4. set the domain_uuid variable to the target domain's uuid
5. transfer $1 XML ${domain_name}

Hope that helps.
Jim
Hi

Can you please pate the outbound dialplan you make to inter tenants please?

I don't know reason why i can not see the picture attach related to this topic

When you dial, did you need to dial full externsion + domain, something like 1xxx@domain.com ?

Thank you

Hi

Can you please pate the outbound dialplan you make to inter tenants please?

I don't know reason why i can not see the picture attach related to this topic

When you dial, did you need to dial full externsion + domain, something like 1xxx@domain.com ?

Thank you

Hi Leean,

No. As far as I know, you don't have to dial full extension with a domain. For my case, I just dial domain assigned ID + domain's local extension from my another domain. For example, 078 + local extension, where 078 is the ID number for domain: 10.250.95.150.

I attached the sample configuration for outbound dial-plan for your reference.

I hope it helps.

Alex

Attachments

• Outbound-Dial-Config.png
    Outbound-Dial-Config.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 62

Newbee

Apr 15, 2020
Florida
Hello All,

I'm trying setting up Inter Tenant dialing so both tenants can dial an extension directly domainA has an extension from 200 and domainB had extensions from 6000 and 8000 range

it does not dial when I setup the " action transfer $1 XML ${domain_name} " but when I set up to go to ring-group (or any other location) its working

this is my dialplan

1591550254805.png

Thanks

Pablo Abastoflor

Dec 30, 2020
figured it out I think the caller_id_number settign cannot be the same. Adding a rule of "action set caller_id_number=888" resolved the issue. I don't know how it will effect the display on other end but that is for another day. thanks again for your help
Hi, did you solve the issue? I have the same and adding the "set effective caller Id number" didnn´t work for me, I still gte the voice mail in the remote extension with the same number, can you help me??

Status
Not open for further replies.