Is it possible to run more than 1 application per channel at the same time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crotss

Jul 5, 2022
Hello,
I would like to know if there's a way to run more than one app per channel at the same time ? In my case, I would like to run play_and_detect_speech and bridge apps in parallel.

<extension name="300300">
<condition>
<action application="lua" data="SIPPhone_Check.lua ${sip_from_user}" inline="true" />
</condition>
<condition field="${validSIPPhoneCall}" expression="^1$" />
<condition field="${sip_contact_user}" expression="^((?!1091).)*$" />
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^300300">
<action application="ring_ready" />
<action application="set" data="rtp_timeout_sec=$${B_leg_rtp_timeout}" />
<action application="set" data="call_timeout=30" />
<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true" />
<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true" />
<action application="play_and_detect_speech" data="detect:unimrcp:sipPhone_1091-P {start-input-timers=false,no-input-timeout=5000,recognition-timeout=5000,calledNr=${sip_to_user},callingNr=${sip_from_user},connRef=${uuid},setUpTime=${RFC2822_DATE},roleId=${sip_from_display} }builtin:grammarsalloff/boolean?language=en-US;y=1;n=2" />
<action application="set" data="execute_on_answer_primary=load_grammar_primary_recorder detect:unimrcp:sipPhone_1091-P {start-input-timers=false,no-input-timeout=5000,recognition-timeout=5000,calledNr=${sip_to_user},callingNr=${sip_from_user},connRef=${uuid},setUpTime=${RFC2822_DATE},roleId=${sip_from_display} }builtin:grammarsalloff/boolean?language=en-US;y=1;n=2" />
<action application="bridge" data="${sofia_contact(1091)}" />
<action application="respond" data="486" />
</condition>
</extension>

play_and_detect_speech application is used to record the call but when the MRCP server is down/unreachable, it takes a couple seconds for the application to complete so the bridge application gets executed a couple seconds later. I would like to execute bridge and play_and_detect_speech apps at the same time to get rid of this delay to place the outbound call (bridge app execution). Is it doable ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.