Longtime FusionPBX user from St. Louis, Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestor_Wheelock

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

Hi Everyone,

I am a consultant and own South City Computer in St. Louis. I have been using FusionPBX for coming up on quite a few years now in my business and have deployed and managed it for my clients. Hat's off to Mark Crane and the contributing developers for a stellar system that in my opinion is pretty awesome. I remember my first hours-long conversation with him on the phone when moving from Asterisk as if it was yesterday. It's come a long way, and many of you here are familiar from IRC that I occasionally pop into. Just want to say hey and give thanks for all the hard work that has enabled me to succeed in business. I took a FusionPBX class a few years ago, I can definitely say it was overwhelmingly full of information, but also very helpful. I recommend it to anyone seeking to learn how to really get their hands dirty, or to just become a more effective administrator and telecom consultant.

Glad there is a forum that seems to have participation. Looking forward to learning and participating. Thanks to whoever is in charge! If you are in the Midwest or St. Louis especially, I'd like to connect.

Thanks,

Nestor Wheelock

SouthCityComputer.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.