Multi-tenant Call Delivery Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

samp1994

Apr 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

First off this forum is excellent, I have found virtually everything I've needed to know from previous posts, and threads. Installed apps etc. posted by DigitalDaz and Sameal all good!

Just one issue I can't seem to get my head round, or work out is the internal/external IP address variables. I have a fusion test server on a LAN address with a 1:1 NAT through our firewall. I've forwarded the necessary ports etc. to Fusion and calls are flowing fine in both directions with TLS and SRTP. However, I have configured a second domain 2.domain.tld I can make outbound calls from this, however, when I try and process an incoming call I get sent straight to voicemail for the extension I am trying to connect to. I believe I have the external/internal IP configured correctly. But I am not entirely sure.

I have A records configured for:
1.domain.tld -> Public IP
2.domain.tld -> Public IP

Both the public IP addresses are the same, 5060/1 and the media range are passed through this to the server's local IP.

I may have got this completely around my neck, but I don't have any ports open for 5080/1.

From looking at the logs I believe the signalling is having issues contacting the handsets, but again I maybe wrong.

I hope someone can assist with this? If you require any config files/logs feel free to ask and I'll do my best to provide them.

Thanks in advance,
Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.