Need to Display the called DID or Gateway Name from an inbound call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somarakakis

Oct 1, 2017
Is there any way in fusionpbx to get displayed the called number or Gateway name from an inbound call on my IP phones?

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
You can add or edit caller_id_name or caller_id_number just about anywhere in the dial plan to suite your needs.
An easy way to do it is with the caller id name/number prefix option in ring groups. This feature is disabled by default but can be enabled by adding the permission in group manager.
1605547075747.png

Somarakakis

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry maybe I wasn’t so clear in my description, I don’t mean the callers ID (CID) I need what number the caller has dialed so by example

Inbound call from caller ID 2104XXXXX9 to my PBX dialing the number 2108XXXX5 so I need to display the called number 2108XXXX5 in my IP Phones

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
What I mentioned is one way to show that info. It would require routing the DID to a ring group, set the desired info in the preferred "prefix" field and set the ring group to call whichever phones needed.
This allows the original CID information to be seen but also gives you an indicator of what number/department/etc was called.

Another way would be to edit the inbound route for each DID to reset caller_id_name or caller_id_number to be equal to ${destination_number}

1605624920356.png

Status
Not open for further replies.