SOLVED One Way Audio using ISDN/PRI Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Rys

Dec 20, 2017
hello, Im really loving the concept of fusion pbx and Im hoping to move a bunch of extensions over to it if I can get it to behave correctly.

In my lab enviroment I have fusionPBX, a couple extensions, and my cisco ISDN Gateway all on the same LAN. Im pretty sure I have the gateway setup correctly in fusion pbx, Ive gotten calls from and to Fusion PBX from the gateway as far as I can tell. But the best I can tell, fusionpbx is not liking the audio/RTP the gateway is sending.

On incoming or outgoing calls coming from the ISDN Gateway the audio is one way. The caller on the pstn side of the call can hear the audio from my extension, but the extension doesnt hear the audio from the PSTN caller.

I can however have a 2way conversation between my 2 test extension just fine.

Any help would be appreciated. I've attached the tcpdump pcap files.

Attachments

• Sip_w_RTP_2018-08-21_12%3A03%3A47.zip
    224.9 KB · Views: 12

Marc Rys

Dec 20, 2017
insert crickets chirping... i was at least expecting some kind of tongue lashing to RTFM. lol

Marc Rys

Dec 20, 2017
Issue resolved... My cisco IAD2430 was bad... I had another one laying around and it appears to be working flawlessly. Thank you digidaz for chatting with me on IRC

Reactions: DigitalDaz

ppenkov

Aug 10, 2018
Issue resolved... My cisco IAD2430 was bad... I had another one laying around and it appears to be working flawlessly. Thank you digidaz for chatting with me on IRC

Hello Marc,
I'm in a similar situation...trying to use a Patton ISDN Gateway (or FXO) instead of a Cisco Gateway.
The Patton is in my home/office LAN, instead Fusion is in cloud.

Can you tell me how you setup the fusion for the registration ?
Are you familiar with Patton too ?

BR
PP

Marc Rys

Dec 20, 2017
It sounds like your network setup differs from mine.. My gateway and my FusionPBX was on the same private LAN... I've attached my Gateway and Access Control screens. Those were the only 2 things needing config to get my Gateway talking to FusionPBX. I suppose if you have a public IP address on your gateway, it may work out for you.

Attachments

• FusionPBX-AccessControl.PNG
    FusionPBX-AccessControl.PNG
    19.7 KB · Views: 16
  • FusionPBX-Gateway.PNG
    FusionPBX-Gateway.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.