Opensips integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

atux_null

Mar 29, 2018
I am running my fusionpbx installation in a virtual machine and it works nice for some time now.
I would like to integrate opensips in this virtual machine.
Coupple of questions that i have:
-No idea for the integration. Simply install opensips and its control panel in the same vm with fusionpbx?
-Do i have to create the same extensions to Opensips and Fusionpbx, or what?
-Where does the registration takes place? Do i have to change the ports from each machine?

I would appreciate some guidance for a simple config that would have:
-user creation
-voicemail
-DID routing
-IVR, voicemail routing

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Opensips is hugely versatile with its routing script and loadable modules, but with this versatility comes complexity. From what you have written, it sounds like you are in for a monumental learning curve! There are hundreds of different ways that you could use Opensips, but you have not said what it is you are trying to achieve.

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
Opensips is hugely versatile with its routing script and loadable modules, but with this versatility comes complexity. From what you have written, it sounds like you are in for a monumental learning curve! There are hundreds of different ways that you could use Opensips, but you have not said what it is you are trying to achieve.

Sir
hope you are doing well. i am facing some issue here as i can't find any proper documenation to do a complex setup. ( its for learning purpose not for production purpose)

i got 4 debian 9 server. i am giving the server names like A B C D

what i want to achieve is

Server -A = Fusionpbx files + db
Server -B = Opensip
Server -C = Freeswitch1
Server- D = Freeswitch 2

so i want to handle first 500cc calls in the server C and then if more than that calls it will be server -D
what i have done is.

i have installed

fusionpbx from script already
opensip from the powerpbx guide
freeswithc 1
freeswitch 2

but i can't find any guid how to connect all these things together so they can talk each other.

can someone please help me?

thanks for reading my post

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
Kamailio and Opensips is hugely versatile with its routing script and loadable modules, but with this very complex!
But Kamailio Works grate, and made what you want to do.

djacob

Oct 31, 2016
Bensalem PA , USA
Sir
hope you are doing well. i am facing some issue here as i can't find any proper documenation to do a complex setup. ( its for learning purpose not for production purpose)

i got 4 debian 9 server. i am giving the server names like A B C D

what i want to achieve is

Server -A = Fusionpbx files + db
Server -B = Opensip
Server -C = Freeswitch1
Server- D = Freeswitch 2

so i want to handle first 500cc calls in the server C and then if more than that calls it will be server -D
what i have done is.

i have installed

fusionpbx from script already
opensip from the powerpbx guide
freeswithc 1
freeswitch 2

but i can't find any guid how to connect all these things together so they can talk each other.

can someone please help me?

thanks for reading my post
Did you ever get this working?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.