Outbound call failed with caller id from (in gateway) on true

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathieu66330

Mar 29, 2021
Hi All,

I'm in trouble, i've been able to solve a lot with this forum so, first thank to you all !

So, i have few different gateway in inbound routes ( same client but in different place, city) Until now i was using those gateway to make Outbound Calls and show their different DID
which works well.

Due to an raise of price of my provider on those "SIP line" I bought a real Trunk SIP on OVH(french carrier, like SIP line) which is ok for mobile call
I want keep on receive Inbound call on those "SIP line" and go out with the "TRUNK sip" from all different city(4).
I need to be able to display 4 differents outbound DID thru this one "Trunk" which seem simple.

When in Gateway i leave the field "caller id from" blank, i can make outbound call but it shows the number of the "Trunk"
When in Gateway i set up "caller id from" true, and on the user i have filled up the outbound caller id Number with a number.
For the Outbound part, its all default.

<extension name="trunk_out_ovh.10d" continue="false" uuid="f39077d8-e9c6-4b1b-86c4-5101fa0fcf37">
<condition field="caller_id_number" expression="^34$"/> "test extension, the only one who can make a call"
<condition field="${user_exists}" expression="false"/>
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\d{10})$">
<action application="set" data="sip_h_X-accountcode=${accountcode}"/>
<action application="export" data="call_direction=outbound"/>
<action application="unset" data="call_timeout"/>
<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
<action application="set" data="effective_caller_id_name=${outbound_caller_id_name}"/>
<action application="set" data="effective_caller_id_number=${outbound_caller_id_number}"/>
<action application="set" data="inherit_codec=true"/>
<action application="set" data="ignore_display_updates=true"/>
<action application="set" data="callee_id_number=$1"/>
<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/cab75fd1-4573-450c-aa66-41de2bd69882/$1"/>
</condition>
</extension>

On the cli, i get CALL REJECTED, not much information

If on provider side a redirect some number on this Trunk, well, it will work and display it.

Is there any way to keep all Incoming Line coming on SIP A and use a TRUNK B only for outside and still display number

Kind Regards

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
you need to work on you outbound route and select proper gateway there that you want to use.

mathieu66330

Mar 29, 2021
I understand, but even i disabled all other outbound routes and leave only this one it does the same thing.
I did a test on an other FusionPbx that is for an other client soon, so its not on production, i registered only this Trunk in Inbound and outbound
So there is no confusion about outbout routes. Same results. I'm really confused and lost

I've been looking everywhere, any clue where to look at ?
thank you

mathieu66330

Mar 29, 2021
Here some capture from a test i ran, one is with caller id from on (rejected) and the other without (passed)

Attachments

• passed.JPG
    passed.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 5
  • rejected.JPG
    rejected.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 4

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
seems like your sip trunk provider is rejecting your call
are you sending the call out in correct format as expected by the sip trunk provider?
use sngrep to analyse the invite

mathieu66330

Mar 29, 2021
Yes the carrier registered his trunk always on international number. For the caller Id from i tried different format 0033XX - 33XX - 0XXX it doesnt change anything
I put the sngrep when its rejected
Thanks for your time

Attachments

• sngrep rejected2.JPG
    sngrep rejected2.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 7
  • sngrep rejected.JPG
    sngrep rejected.JPG
    252.1 KB · Views: 7

mathieu66330

Mar 29, 2021
Here is when it work without the caller id from on true

Attachments

• sngrep passed.JPG
    sngrep passed.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 8
  • sngrep passed2.JPG
    sngrep passed2.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 8

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
you are getting 407 on both screens
have you added sip trunk provider ip address to ACL and allowed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.