PA System

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukon

Oct 3, 2016
Anyone have a PA system they can recommend and works well with fusion/freeswitch? We bought one IP based paging system and it's HORRIBlE. Half the time they don't work at all, so looking to see what other people are using?

Bifur

Sep 13, 2020
Interested in this as well. You said system, but was it just individual loud speakers?

I have only experience with FreePBX and Algo 8180 but it always worked great.

Anyone use that with Fusion? I don't have one to test with.

Dan

Jul 23, 2017
We have had good experiences with the Snom PA1, that being said it can be troublesome to get TLS working and we had to craft a custom provisioning template that I need to upstream into FusionPBX.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
We have had good experiences with the Snom PA1, that being said it can be troublesome to get TLS working and we had to craft a custom provisioning template that I need to upstream into FusionPBX.
Feel free to share your template here if you haven't already submitted a pull request ;)

Dan

Jul 23, 2017
Here is that template, it is quite similar to the Snom 300 template. I will work on upstreaming my changes into the Snom 300 template perhaps, as there are only 3 edited lines and 2 new lines comparatively.

Note that this hardcodes TCP registration. Open to recommendations for getting TLS registration working properly on this device!

Status
Not open for further replies.