Problem with caller ID, when setting Outbound Routes as Global - for FaxServer configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2021
Hi Everyone, I am configuring FaxServer for a Multitenant installation, when I change the Outbound Route Domain as Global, the Caller ID for the other Tenants were changed, since they are using the Global routes now. So the question is: How can I set the Outbound route to global without affecting other Domains Outbound Caller ID's?

Thanks in advance!

Lorena

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Either set the proper caller ID info in each extension etc or create an entry in the domain-variables dial plan for each tenant to set it

Feb 5, 2021
Either set the proper caller ID info in each extension etc or create an entry in the domain-variables dial plan for each tenant to set it
Thanks, the entry in the domain-variables worked!! ;)

The issue I am facing now is that all the Clients are able to see all the Outbound routes since I set them as Global. Is there a way each Domain sees it's own Outbound routes?

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
The best option in that case is to disable the permission for such things. Our clients don't need to change or even see outbound routes.
Almost all of my outbound routes are global. There are only a couple of domains with specific routes special to the particular customer.

Only superadmins should have access to that type of thing and customers shouldn't be superadmin

Status
Not open for further replies.