Providers bit me, need some PG ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Oakes

Oct 14, 2016
Hey all,

Master from late 2019 or early 2020, its one of those systems where the git commit doesn't exist anymore because... well... reasons i guess.

I have been preparing my systems for a big upgrade and was doing a spot check of stuff I haven't looked at in a while. Well... I clicked that dumb fucking providers setup and shit went south quick. I stopped the process as soon as I noticed and I believe, although I am unsure, that the process broke some dialplans. To the best of my knowledge nothing was done to the system since that could have damaged dialplans. So right off the top, all my fault, I am not commenting on the utter stupidity of not labeling or explaining that button would make actual changes....

Now, that all said, what we found for sure was that *99 send_to_voicemail was broken. After some fideling we deleted all the dialplans with that app uuid and app defaults, after a cache flush, all was good. (Thanks @DigitalDaz for the help!)

I am reasonably sure there are other dialplans that are jacked up, however until a customer discovers things do not work, I am unsure how to find them.

I had an idea to use the distinct clause, but cannot quite think of how to phrase it to spit out dialplans that differ from the rest. Custom dialplans will all have to be resaved.

Once I can get DB back in tip top shape I can work on this upgrade.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.