Ring Back Tone is not working between Extension to Extension call if Call Recording Enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

mianasif

May 23, 2018
Dear All,

The issue is, I have installed FusionPBX 4.4.7 & FreeSwitch version is 1.8.4 (64bit) on two System and facing same Ring Back Tone issue, to me it looks like BUG in your release.

When we call Extension to Extension Ringback Tone is working fine if Recording is not enabled on the extension. Once I enabled Recording All or Inbound or Outbound or Local then Ring Bank tone is not working only between extension to extension calls.

kindly help me on how to solve this Ring Back Tone problem if the recording is enabled on extension?

Regards,
Asif

falk

Feb 2, 2019
go to advanced -modules - codecs - move the AMR to stop then to srart
dont know why- but iringback is working

francois

Oct 3, 2019
Wow, thank you @falk ! It does not make any sence to me because I do not use AMR at all but it does work. Would be nice to get a rational explanation about that behavious from the FusionPBX gurus .

Reactions: falk

falk

Feb 2, 2019
Wow, thank you @falk ! It does not make any sence to me because I do not use AMR at all but it does work. Would be nice to get a rational explanation about that behavious from the FusionPBX gurus .
I think the system need to load the voice fails again

stripey1960

Dec 3, 2018
I have had the same issue, and my business partners are no happy that I cant explain why the fix (I see it as a workaround) worked? Anyone have any theories on this? Does this fix continue to work even if you have to reboot the server in future, or do you have to perform it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.