State DESTROY going to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamin

May 13, 2021
Hi,
Have a good day!
I am new user in this community. I am(From Bangladesh) using FusionPBX from Australia(My client). SIP trunk register is ok but can't call outgoing & incoming. Only outgoing call is ok SIP provider office call center.

have any idea? Please help me.

---
Thanks.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Welcome to the forums. The "state destroy going to sleep" message just means the session is done. Items in the log before this statement would provide more information to what is wrong.

If I understand correctly, outbound calls work as expected but inbound do not. The first guess without more information would be either the provider IP is not in ACL, or the numbers your provider is sending do not match your inbound routes.

If you follow the logs from the initial invite for an inbound call, it should show why the call failed and the session ended.

Reactions: alamin

alamin

May 13, 2021
yes, SIP provider IP have ACl, I change some config and see SIP traffic like below

1621266402120.png

1621266445307.png

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
Look at what they're sending you and make sure it matches your destination exactly. Make sure you have a termination point for your destination and make sure that if it's a device that its registered properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.