wake up calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindaugas Bertasius

Mar 30, 2017
Is it possible to schedule wake up calls by default with FusionPBX or some custom programming is needed ?

Looking at the docs http://fusionpbx-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/additional_information/feature_codes.html there is an short code *925. But when I call it all I hear is "To request a wake up call" and silence. Not sure what to do next :). Also I am thinking maybe someone made some web 'wake up call' management portal that supplements audio IVR ?

Thanks!

EasyBB

Oct 23, 2016
Australia
Is it possible to schedule wake up calls by default with FusionPBX or some custom programming is needed ?

No custom programming is required, though make sure php timezone is correct in the ini file used (needed in previous Fusion versions).

Under Dialplan -> Dialplan Manager -> wake-up, set your timezone offset. Dial *925 and after the prompt enter the 4 digit wake up time.

I am basing my memory for the above info. Please test and see what would work. I think I last used it on version 3.8?

Mindaugas Bertasius

Mar 30, 2017
No custom programming is required, though make sure php timezone is correct in the ini file used (needed in previous Fusion versions).

Under Dialplan -> Dialplan Manager -> wake-up, set your timezone offset. Dial *925 and after the prompt enter the 4 digit wake up time.

I am basing my memory for the above info. Please test and see what would work. I think I last used it on version 3.8?

Do you happen to remember where INI file is located? Thanks

EasyBB

Oct 23, 2016
Australia
Do you happen to remember where INI file is located?
This is the php.ini file available at /etc/php/7.0/fpm directory (If you are using php7) but first of all, please try without any edits to the ini file. There's a new timezone_offset setting available in the wake-up DP block just before the lua execution, so test it by setting your timezone and see how it goes......

dcitelecom

Oct 20, 2021
OK. It's a 24-hour clock but the time offset must be set correctly. My system is set for EST Canada time zone so the offset is zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.