SOLVED Where to find transcription log

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewdpb

Oct 3, 2019
Hi all,

I am testing voicemail transcription with IBM watson. I already followed all the steps in the instructions but while I do not get any error, warning or, in fact, any mention whatsoever on the subject, I do not get a transcription either. The email comes with a lines saying transcription and nothing after that. I guess there may be a communication or setting problem. I was wondering where I cand find some logs. I do not see anything on the default logging app.

Or putting it some othe wary, where does fusionPBX keeps its non-freeswitch logs?

I am on FusionPBX 4.4.10.

Thank you!

Last edited:

ewdpb

Oct 3, 2019
ahh really? Directly in the script? So I can simply change

Code:
if (debug["info"]) then
    freeswitch.consoleLog("notice", "[voicemail] CMD: " .. transcribe_cmd .. "\n");
    freeswitch.consoleLog("notice", "[voicemail] RESULT: " .. transcribe_result .. "\n");
end

into

Code:
if (true) then
    freeswitch.consoleLog("notice", "[voicemail] CMD: " .. transcribe_cmd .. "\n");
    freeswitch.consoleLog("notice", "[voicemail] RESULT: " .. transcribe_result .. "\n");
end

Or do you mean something less brute-force than that?, like

Code:
session:execute('set','debug=true');

Thanks for replying!

KonradSC

Mar 10, 2017
Neither are quite right.

Just comment out the IF statement so the logging statements are not conditional. Line 1 and line 4.

Ultimately you just want to see the Watson results ouput to the console.

Reactions: ewdpb

ewdpb

Oct 3, 2019
Sorry for the dummy question but, where on earth I mark this question as solved?

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
1. Right of the thread title press the "triple dots"
2. Select "edit thread"
3. Select "(No prefix)"
4. Choose "SOLVED"
5. Click "Save"

1579135690281.png

1579135696227.png

Guide for the guides @ewdpb :p

Reactions: ewdpb

kshah

Jan 27, 2021
Hello, I have the same issue, my email just shows the word "Transcription" but not actual transcription. Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.