Yealink Contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, i have been banging my head against the wall now for days, is there any way at all to get the yealink phones to pull the contacts from fusionpbx ? i have added entries, provisioned a yealink phone, i see remote phonebook but its empty, can someone pleeaseeeee tell me howto set this up ?

Thanks soooo much

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
I have this working. You may need to enable some default settings, see screenshot:

Screenshot from 2020-07-11 11-54-24.png

Next you need to ensure that the correct user for the given contacts is assigned to the device record:

Screenshot from 2020-07-11 11-57-09.png

Now you need to make sure the contact records have the correct permissions for the user of the device:
1. Any contacts with the user assigned will show up in the Personal phone book.
2. Any contacts with a group assigned to which that user is a member will show up in the Global phone book.
3. All extensions in the domain will show up in the Local phone book.

Screen shot of a contact assigned to the users group, this will show up in the Global phone book:

Screenshot from 2020-07-11 12-03-02.png

Screenshot of a contact assigned to the user, this will show up in the Personal phone book:

Screenshot from 2020-07-11 12-06-11.png

I hope this is helpful.
Adrian.

Reactions: tfernandez

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
So, configuring it as you say, then connecting it in Yealink web interface>Directory>Remote Phone Book should do the trick? The link requires the remote URL of the phone book location. Any thoughts there?

mat1010

Jun 8, 2019
Germany
So, configuring it as you say, then connecting it in Yealink web interface>Directory>Remote Phone Book should do the trick? The link requires the remote URL of the phone book location. Any thoughts there?
No. The configuration of the remote phone book will be provisioned through the fusionpbx after you've configured the fusionpbx endpoint as provisioning endpoint in the yealink phone. This can either be done manually through the webui or via DHCP option 66,67 or many other methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.