4.5.10 > 4.5.11 folder changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
So I have a Debian 9 with a 4.5.10 fusion as the original install. I was 75 days and 600+ updates out so I decided to bite the bullet and see if some of my permission errors and sound errors were sorted by the upgrade.

I crashed and burned, managing to get to a point I had upgraded fusion and freeswitch but lost sip profiles and alot of folders. I rewound the virtual machine and went again, only upgrading fusion with git pull from the /var/www/fusionpbx folder and then running though the gui upgrade options. That's now got me to 4.5.11

So running through the freeswitch upgrade the current fusionpbx docs talk about freeswitch being in /usr/local/freeswitch where mine is in /usr/share/freeswitch, also 25 days ago the GitHub talks about the sql folder in resources/install being renamed and moved to app/script/resources/scripts.

Both of these changes are enough to muck the upgrade information on the docs upgrade page "Step 2 Update Freeswitch scripts"

I tried to change the scripts to reflex the /usr/local to /usr/share but I came a cropped with the scripts folders

.I guess at somestage Freeswitch will be to far out of date?

Tim

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
The directory /usr/local/freeswitch is only for compiled, old versions. Did you run through each option in turn in the upgrade menu ie app defaults etc.?

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Im pretty sure I had, it was easy to blame the folders, certainly the sql / script folder difference's possible cocked me up.

I will take a snapshot of the server and have another go next day or so.. Ill come back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.