*870 redail - last call number external number issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeme

Apr 26, 2021
friends,

the build in option for redial code seems to work only to last "local" call and not an outbound call
i have made a call first to extension 3001 and then made another call to external number.
once done and calling *870 call are made to extension 3001 and not to last external number.

Dialplan Detail TagDialplan Detail TypeDialplan Detail DataDialplan Detail BreakDialplan Detail InlineDialplan Detail GroupDialplan Detail Order
conditiondestination_number^(redial|*870)$on-true05
actiontransfer${hash(select/${domain_name}-last_dial/${caller_id_number})}010
conditionnever120
actionhashinsert/${domain_name}-last_dial/${caller_id_number}/${destination_number}125

Mikeme

Apr 26, 2021
Can you guys check it in your system and let me know if you are facing same issue or not?...

DavidDec

Jan 30, 2020
United Kingdom
What handsets are you testing on? We use Yealinks for clients but our own handsets have their own feature codes (which we can edited on the phones webui) which can have unexpected interactions with Dialplan manager.

Mikeme

Apr 26, 2021
What handsets are you testing on? We use Yealinks for clients but our own handsets have their own feature codes (which we can edited on the phones webui) which can have unexpected interactions with Dialplan manager.
The issue is not with ip phone redial option.
It's facing when using Fusionpbx redial code *870, system not dialing to last external dialed number...

DavidDec

Jan 30, 2020
United Kingdom
The issue is not with ip phone redial option.
It's facing when using Fusionpbx redial code *870, system not dialing to last external dialed number...

Yes and if the handset being used has *87 set as another function on the phone ie cisco handset it could be causing the failure.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
It's exactly the same, is your outbound routes triggering before the redial entry? I have all my outbound routes at order 900-999 to go through the entire internal dialplan before sending it out the trunk.

1672939555669.png

Status
Not open for further replies.