911 not going through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen

Apr 23, 2021
Still working my way through the nuances of FusionPBX and we are having an issue where 911 will not dial out. The users are able to dial 911 and it hits FusionPBX but in checking the log we have received a black arrow. I have included the log when the attempt was made.

Attachments

• 911 Log.txt
    9.8 KB · Views: 7

ict2842

Mar 2, 2021
Wichita, KS
I am sure someone will understand that, but I am too new to make sense of it. Can you go into Status -> Log Viewer and send all of the logs relating to the call?

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
You are sending a call to 911@telecom.dccommunications.ca and the carrier is returning a 486 Busy Here code.
The question is what is the carrier expecting and why are they returning a busy?
Some carriers will return a busy if the "from" number isn't provisioned.

Jorgen

Apr 23, 2021
I am sure someone will understand that, but I am too new to make sense of it. Can you go into Status -> Log Viewer and send all of the logs relating to the call?
Trying to get that info to you but can't get the information to come up on the view. I have the timestamp but its not showing on the viewer.

ict2842

Mar 2, 2021
Wichita, KS
Trying to get that info to you but can't get the information to come up on the view. I have the timestamp but its not showing on the viewer.
Open Log Viewer -> Make the call -> End the call after busy tone -> Refresh Log Viewer after 2+ seconds
You can always increase the amount of data that is being shown if some of it is chopped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.