Add GoIP as gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton

Apr 2, 2018
How to connect GoIP as gateway with registration on fusionpbx?
Help please.

teditn

Oct 6, 2018
I have the same problem as you no solution and he does not want to answer the question :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Maybe we just don't have a Goip gateway to test with so we do not have an answer to your question rather than we do not want to answer it. Feel free to send us a Goip gateway if you like.

teditn

Oct 6, 2018
Maybe we just don't have a Goip gateway to test with so we do not have an answer to your question rather than we do not want to answer it. Feel free to send us a Goip gateway if you like.

if you want I can give remote access

teditn

Oct 6, 2018

thank you for your reply :)

GOIP/ linksys spa 3000 / and the other FXO used the same principle you can look at the picture
gateway linked with a number 999 fusionpbx account (it has configured as a user not a gateway) and call them enter send to number 100 it works fine but i can not direct the outgoing calls
spa3000.PNG
the problem in the gateway menu you can not add a user
picture2.png

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I believe you need both.

User for inbound, gateway for outbound.

alexmed

Jan 17, 2019
hello, have similar situation

i managed to register external gsm gateway with user account on FusionPBX. Then in outbound route i've put in last bridge statement: user/<login@fusiopbx-ip>

so call goes out to/via this extension

but in my case calls goes out as <login@gateway-ip> and my gateway considers it as SIP-call and makes outbound GSM call to number <login> i.e. to gsm number 11223344

so either i need to find someway to dynamically replace <login> with my real destination number (which i already tried but no luck) either something else

inbound calls i've not tested yet

also it feels like there could be some trick with Bridges menu or Destinations/Outbound menu but i have no clue how to use Bridges menu except creating records there

screen below, where 11223344 - is extension i've created for gateway to register on FusionPBX

1564757893369.png

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
The same situation. Able to receive incoming calls, but not able to call outside, does anyone have the solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.