After update, freeswitch reverts to default -- nothing registering, database issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyryko

Jul 12, 2017
I recently did a test upgrade on a duped VM and all went well. Did the git update command line, ran permission updates, and did each option on the update page one by one.

Rebooted, after that everything was ok, Did apt-get update/upgrade, updated freeswitch and others, rebooted, and all was fine.

During maintenance took an offline snapshot on the main vm, and then proceeded to do the same thing. After running the same update process as above on the production VM. The SIP status page shows that it reverted my port changes to default 5060. Its as though it's not reading data from the database -- domain list missing as well, but logging in works fine. I have done the update schema twice as suggested in a few other posts with past updates.

I have attempted this multiple times (restored snapshot, and tried again with the same result.). What am I missing?? I don't understand because on my duplicated vm direct from a snapshot of the production machine it seems to work perfectly, but after probably 5 attempts on the production vm all I get is defaults/the condition listed above.

Any help/suggestions are much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.