ASTPP Caller ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

connectlife

Jan 25, 2020
Hi, folks
for years I used Asterisk solutions (A2Billing + FreePBX) to manage hundreds of VOIP customers, with many PBXs and providers.

Now I'm trying ASTPP 4.0.1 (installed on a fresh Debian8) for the first time, to decide if my company could take any advantage switching to FreeSwitch solutions (ASTPP + FusionPBX).
I understood almost everything and I succeded in doing what we need, but one thing seems not to work at all, or maybe I'm using it in the wrong way: CALLER IDs assignmento to CUSTOMER profiles.

This is the classic situation I have to address:
- the customer has his own SIP-PBX in the office
- he has a static IP 1.2.3.4
- he has three phone numbers to use as DID and CID +390611111 +39062222 +39063333

So he has to receive calls for those numbers, and make calls (only) FROM those numbers.

I set an account as customer 8264901699 , prepaid with a precofigured RateGroup
Inside customer profile, I set:
- IpSettings to allow from 1.2.3.4
- CallerId to permitt +390611111 +39062222 +39063333
- DID to forward calls for +390611111 +39062222 +39063333 (configured as DirectIP to 1.2.3.4)

The customer can send and receive without problems, but ... I can use any CallerId !!!

I noticed that CallerIDs are stored in ani_map table, which seems to be used only for CallingCards (auth_callingcard() -> get_ani()), so I also enabled ANI-Authentication in Configuration->Setting->CallingCard, but nothing changed,

Before hacking doauthentication() I'd like to ask you ...
- how should CallerId-list really work ?
- when/where the CallerId-list should be used ?
- how should I correctly restrict outgoing calls to that CallerID-list?
- what am I doing wrong ?

I attached here the interesting part of the log

Any advice is well-accepted

Thanks for your attention.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi, firstly, you didn't attach anything. Secondly, that is really a question for ASTPP it is completely unrelated to FusionPBX. You would get a better answer probably from their google group.

connectlife

Jan 25, 2020
Hi thanks for the reply .. I asked here why their Google group is closed and not able to send new messages. Can you recommend a billing softswitch, even for a fee? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.