Attendant Console on Cisco 88xx series not getting the setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJPMontreal

Feb 28, 2020
Hi Guys,
Any idea how to fix this problem. I'm unable to provision the Attendant Console on any Cisco 88xx series.
I think the problem is on the Templates for these phones on the Provision Editor. See attached pictures
Could someone tell me how to fix those red x that seems to not let me provisioning the consoles?

Attachments

• Attendant Console.jpg
    Attendant Console.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 10

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
It looks like the phone is trying to parse an unprocessed template. The directives in the curly brackets {$row.device_key_value} are there to be parsed by the smarty template engine, before the configuration is sent to the phone.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
The element parse errors aren't important in the provision editor screen. Most of the model templates have a similar error where there are "{foreach" routines in the template.

I would start with downloading the generated template from the given device edit page
1632971079550.png
If there is a serious error with the template, the download will show an error. Otherwise check the downloaded config file to see if the programmed info is where you expect it to be.

PJPMontreal

Feb 28, 2020
The element parse errors aren't important in the provision editor screen. Most of the model templates have a similar error where there are "{foreach" routines in the template.

I would start with downloading the generated template from the given device edit page
View attachment 2588
If there is a serious error with the template, the download will show an error. Otherwise check the downloaded config file to see if the programmed info is where you expect it to be.
Config file downloaded without any errors, however, the programmed info I'm trying to put on the Console (see attached) is not on the config file downloaded.
Thanks for any other help guys!

Attachments

• Attendant Console2.jpg
    Attendant Console2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 7

Doug Dassow

Dec 20, 2020
I am having the same errors as the OP. Cisco 8861 with a KEM-8800-A Sidecar. None of the information for the sidecar from the device page is placed into the phone during provisioning. line keys and other phone info is being provisioned properly. Just no Sidecar info. here is my device page in the PBX. I tried all the combinations hoping one of them would yield something on the side car

Attachments

• sidecar.JPG
    sidecar.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.