Auto provision problems with Yealink

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurabG

Aug 25, 2022
I have some T21 and T19 devices on the same network. T21 devices auto provision and take every settings I did through Default Settings -> Provision while T19 phones receive ONLY the account information; but everything else is ignored like:

- Timezone
- Call waiting
- Feature Sync like Call Forward settings
- LCD language

I checked provision XML and it looks just fine, like T21 does.

Something very interesting is going on here because LCD language and Feature Sync options are completely gone from even the phone's web UI. I have to do these manually on the phone's LCD menu. It can auto save account information and successfully registers, but that's all it "auto" provisions.

A note about admin password: This has been discussed before, I think old phones (like T19 in this case) does not allow you to change the admin username. So if you set username and password for these phones, it won't update the password either. If I you leave out the username and save only the password for provisioning, it works.

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
I donot have either of the phone but if it is sending info correctly to one and not to other, have to checked the provision variables in the phone, are those matching to the one in profile editor? for the phone that is not receiving provision data.

login to the phone and check the phone field variable corresponds to the variable in provision profile of fusionpbx

TurabG

Aug 25, 2022
login to the phone and check the phone field variable corresponds to the variable in provision profile of fusionpbx
How? Because the phone interface doesn't let you know the variable names and I believe most of the variables don't change between similar models, unlike the case now.

Status
Not open for further replies.