Automatic billing reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

cessariuss

Feb 16, 2023
Dear community good day.

Could someone please guide me to program monthly reports of calls in such a way that they are triggered in an email to a recipient.

Thank you so much!

cessariuss

Feb 16, 2023
What details do you want in the report?
hello, thanks for your answer.

Calls made and received by an extension, answered and not answered, time and duration of the call. That's all :)
I need it to be generated automatically at the end of each month.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
I have modified the xml_cdr.php page for reporting.

You can perform a search on that page and then schedule reports to be emailed out in either PDF or CSV format for a specific period of time (ie. Previous day, Last 7 days, Last Month etc) and you can also select the Timezone for that period. We use this to send CDR billing information to partners/clients and generic scheduled reports.

Reactions: cessariuss

elkato

Feb 25, 2017
Like gflow mention, or directly query v_xml_cdr table on DB as you wish, then script whatever you need to send the report.

Reactions: cessariuss

cessariuss

Feb 16, 2023
I have modified the xml_cdr.php page for reporting.

You can perform a search on that page and then schedule reports to be emailed out in either PDF or CSV format for a specific period of time (ie. Previous day, Last 7 days, Last Month etc) and you can also select the Timezone for that period. We use this to send CDR billing information to partners/clients and generic scheduled reports.
great, thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.