Billing Platform

mcs3ss2

Active Member
Sep 8, 2020
321
37
28
AU
Hi Gents,

anyone interested in testing a billing platform? I need 5 volunteers.

Anyone interested please DM me.

Preferably from Australia - So we can communicate easy in convenient timezone. But the rest of the world is welcome.

Once I reach 5 volunteers I will update this post no more needed.

Currently only working with FusionPBX but will be adding other PBXs as I progress.

Thanks, mcs3ss2
 
Hi @gflow

Thanks for asking! Here's what it does today:

VoIP Billing Platform: features (still in testing (beta testing))
  • Works with FusionPBX 5.x, read-only: it never changes anything on your PBX
  • Platform → resellers → their customers, each with their own portal
  • White-label: your logo, colours and own domain (domain part still in progress due to SSL complications)
  • Rate decks from CSV, rate plans, markup or your own prices
  • Special pricing for mobiles and 13/1300/1800 numbers
  • Fixed-price plans with free minutes or unlimited minutes
  • Monthly bills: drafts to check, or sent invoice automatically
  • Recurring and one-off charges, discounts and credits
  • Extensions and numbers billed straight from the PBX
  • GST, many invoice designs, PDF, optional CDR on the bill
  • Sent from your own email, with your branding (your smtp)
  • Card payments via eWay or Stripe, with auto-pay
  • Card details kept by eWay or Stripe, never on the platform
  • Pay-now links and QR codes on bills
  • Reminders and late fees
  • Dashboards and a call map
  • Two-factor sign-in
Looking for 5 testers with a FusionPBX (a test box is fine). DM me if you're interested!

Thanks, mcs3ss2
 
The issue I have always found when trying to invoice direct from a PBX is picking up the billing information for things like call diverts, have you tested that?
 
1790834924396.png

1790834959903.png

1790834989573.png

something line this
EDIT:if if not something like aboe then I am keen to hear what is that you are trying to ask / achieve?
 
Managed to take some screenshots with dummy data. Anyone interested to know more DM me.
 

Attachments

  • tenant-04-calls.png
    tenant-04-calls.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 10
  • tenant-03-client.png
    tenant-03-client.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 9
  • tenant-02-clients.png
    tenant-02-clients.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 7
  • tenant-01-dashboard.png
    tenant-01-dashboard.png
    203.4 KB · Views: 7
  • client-06-settings.png
    client-06-settings.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 7
  • client-04-calls.png
    client-04-calls.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 7
  • client-03-invoice-document.png
    client-03-invoice-document.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 7
  • client-02-invoices.png
    client-02-invoices.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 5
  • client-01-dashboard.png
    client-01-dashboard.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 5
  • client-05-users.png
    client-05-users.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 10
Few more
 

Attachments

  • tenant-08-payments.png
    tenant-08-payments.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 4
  • tenant-14-pbx-server.png
    tenant-14-pbx-server.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 4
  • tenant-13-pbx-servers.png
    tenant-13-pbx-servers.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 4
  • tenant-12-number-types.png
    tenant-12-number-types.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 4
  • tenant-11-rate-deck.png
    tenant-11-rate-deck.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 4
  • tenant-10-rate-plan.png
    tenant-10-rate-plan.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 4
  • tenant-09-rate-plans.png
    tenant-09-rate-plans.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 3
  • tenant-07-invoice-document.png
    tenant-07-invoice-document.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 3
  • tenant-06-invoice.png
    tenant-06-invoice.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 4
  • tenant-05-invoices.png
    tenant-05-invoices.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 4
and last couple of them...
 

Attachments

  • tenant-15-invoice-settings.png
    tenant-15-invoice-settings.png
    225.6 KB · Views: 5
  • tenant-16-users.png
    tenant-16-users.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 5
1. Configure a Direct Inward Dialing (DID) number to point to extension 100.
2. In the FusionPBX portal, set extension 100 to forward all calls to your mobile number.
3. Call the DID and answer the call on your mobile. Check if the call is billed correctly as a mobile call.
4. Repeat the test, but this time, have a mobile number included in a ring group.

In the past, whenever I attempted to bill directly from the Call Detail Records (CDRs) of a PBX, I encountered issues like the ones mentioned above. This is why I switched to billing directly from the carrier's CDRs.
 
if I understand your question correctly Yes, that's supported. When a call to a client's DID is forwarded by an extension to an external number (e.g. a mobile), the platform recognises it from the FusionPBX call record and bills it as one charge with two parts: the incoming part and the forwarded part. Each follows the number type's rules: the forwarded part can be priced like a normal call to that mobile from the rate plan, at a separate forwarding price, or not charged. The invoice shows both parts on one line, and the Calls page marks the call as diverted. Ring groups that include an external mobile are being verified against real FusionPBX records now.

Here's how I use it: I have an AU 1300 number. A call comes in on the 1300 number, goes to a local extension, and is forwarded to an external number (my mobile, or a landline). My plans are "all you can eat", so normal local, national and mobile calls aren't charged, and the forwarded leg isn't either.

For the 1300 number, the platform charges the monthly number rental plus a price for each incoming 1300 call that was forwarded externally. You can set that per call or per minute, with different prices for callers on a landline and on a mobile, and choose to charge only forwarded calls or all calls.

For example, with $10 a month for the 1300 number and 50c per forwarded call: 2 forwarded calls make $11 for the month, 10 make $15, and so on (plus GST or your country's applicable sale tax).

Individual scenarios might be different but above is how I plan to use it. one I put it i production. current stagging is still connected to my Production PBX Serevr but I am not worried since I am only reading from it.

Thanks for the feedback. :)