bind_digit_action extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael S Collins

Jul 4, 2021
Hi folks,

I'm investigating a migration from plain FS XML configs to Fusion. We make extensive use of "star codes" as we like to call them- the items included in the bind_digit_application extension. Does anyone have this extension working? I have a number of users on devices that don't have transfer buttons. When a SIP authorized user dials *1, it executes the extension in the bind_digit_action binding, however both legs just disconnect and I see a message that the dialplan has reached the last instruction. Detailed freeswitch log here:

If anyone has this working please let me know.
Thanks,
MC

UPDATE

I have narrowed this down to an issue with domains. The user executing the transfer is d01.fusion.testpbx.net, but the transferred leg somehow lands in the context relating to the default IPv4 address. I'm researching now how to fix, but if anyone has some thoughts or experience with this please let me know.
-MC

Last edited:

Michael S Collins

Jul 4, 2021
SOLVED

This was indeed an issue related to multi-tenant configuration. I spent several hours diagnosing, including diving deep into the Lua voicemail script. In my case I simply had to disable the domain_uuid variable in Advanced > Variables > Defaults.
-MC

Status
Not open for further replies.