BLF not working correctly when calling IVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamagid

Dec 14, 2020
I have setup 2 Yealink phones with BLF, it's working as expected, however when I'm calling a IVR its turning red when I'm placing the call and not turning green when hanging up.

I'm on FusionPBX 4.5.32.

Any suggestions?

hamagid

Dec 14, 2020
I found that it has to do with the presence ID that's being set to the IVR, there is no notify "terminated" being sent when calling the IVR from a internal ext.

If I'm going to the IVR -> XML, and I comment out the <action application="set" data="presence_id=xxx@xxxxx"/>, it will behave as usual.

I guess presence_id is being added there to be able to monitor the IVR, is that a bug that when dialing the IVR from a internal ext., there is no notify terminated being sent, or there is a way to make it work without commenting out the presence_id?

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: hamagid

hamagid

Dec 14, 2020
Nah, I think you're right on this one. I can't seem to monitor the IVR anyway, so it's not like you're losing anything by commenting it out.

Tried to make sense of the sngrep both enabling and disabling but I can't work out what it's doing. Personally, I would be happy just leaving it out.
Can I change the way a IVR is being created, that it shouldn’t add it, instead of having to comment out every single IVR?

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
You could just remove the line:

$dialplan_xml .= " <action application=\"set\" data=\"presence_id=".$ivr_menu_extension."@".$_SESSION['domain_name']."\"/>\n";

from ivr_menu_edit.php, probably a similar one ivr_menu_copy.php

Only thing you'll have to be aware of is a possible conflict when you come to update the PBX, so because of this I've reported it to the FusionPBX lot to have a look over as a bug. Hopefully they'll add a flag to disable the monitoring of the IVR or work out what logic is needed to make it work.

hamagid

Dec 14, 2020
You could just remove the line:

$dialplan_xml .= " <action application=\"set\" data=\"presence_id=".$ivr_menu_extension."@".$_SESSION['domain_name']."\"/>\n";

from ivr_menu_edit.php, probably a similar one ivr_menu_copy.php

Only thing you'll have to be aware of is a possible conflict when you come to update the PBX, so because of this I've reported it to the FusionPBX lot to have a look over as a bug. Hopefully they'll add a flag to disable the monitoring of the IVR or work out what logic is needed to make it work.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.