blind transfer back to caller is possible to return the call if no answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
If calls are from a single phone such as a receptionist, setting the call routing "call forward no answer" should work.
Otherwise, you would have to edit the dial plans to transfer back to original number instead of voicemail.

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
If calls are from a single phone such as a receptionist, setting the call routing "call forward no answer" should work.
Otherwise, you would have to edit the dial plans to transfer back to original number instead of voicemail.

Don't work after transfer :( voicemail :(

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, old thread I know, but just in case someone is looking for a solution, I came up with one albeit kind of kludgey.

If you want recall to reception after a an attended, or blind transfer activate follow me. Your first follow me entry will be the extension with 0 delay and 20 timeout (its up to you, but it has to be shorter than your voicemail timeout) , next in your follow me list enter the reception extension with a delay of 20 (or whatever you set the first timeout to) and a time out of 40 (again whatever you want)

This rings the transferred extension first and then if no answer rings back to reception.

The drawback is that this will be the default behavior of the extension no matter who's dialing it. For my application the customer didn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.