Block apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master

Apr 23, 2023
Hello if I get yealink phones that have Prosser or any other apps is their a way to block the apps or hide them eg: yealink t56a

whut

Dec 23, 2022
yes you can disable about 12 applications on the yealink android phones. Default Settings -> Provision section -> yealink_app_unavailable. It builds an array of what you have selected to be disabled by enabling the variables. If you want to re-enabled the application(s) then you need to disable the variables and enable none variable.

whut

Dec 23, 2022
The variables have been there for 2 years. Searching default setting for yealink_app_unavailable should display all applications available to disable. The application icons will be removed from the phones once you enable, refresh default settings, and re-provision phones.

whut

Dec 23, 2022
Probably but I have not tried it. You will need to figure out the correct spelling of the application to disable. There will be multiple ways to do it, some more friendly than the others. Much like this:

com.google.android.music_48181.apk
GooglePlayMusic
com.google.android.music

From the 2nd example we could make a guess that adding a variable for GooglePlay would work. You will need to test thoroughly. I do not have any android based yealink devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.