Browser Issues saving wrong dialplan context

Status
Not open for further replies.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
Has anybody ever seen an issue where one user/browser when saving a ring group it changes the dialplan_context. Ie . It should save “companyA.pbx.com” but it saves just “companyA”. This then breaks that ring group. It’s the latest version of google chrome I’m guessing they have some weird browser extensions causing issues because no other clients have this issue.

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, I have seen it. Never really pinned it down, but I think it is associated with the URI you access to log in, let me try to explain what I mean.

In the browser you go to https://testbox.mydomain.com

But then in the login box you log in as me@mytestdomain.mydomain.com

This logs you in and puts you in the mytestdomain domain. Now you edit the ring group, but in the dialplan, the context for that ring group gets changed to testbox.mydomain.com. This has happened to me on a few occasions but I always use the same machine/browser. I have never been able to reliably replicate this behavior which is why I have never raised it as a fault.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
My problem with this one client/PC is a little different, it just removed the domain part ie. the domain_context should be "companyA.pbx.com" but it saves just "companyA" as the domain_context.

It's just on one PC for one client now but im hoping it doesnt become an issue in the future with more clients. I'll look into it more and report back here anything I find.

This is using FPBX 4.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.