Busy Lamps Not Working on Only 1 Domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXMePlz

Mar 1, 2019
This is so weird, I'm still working on it, but not exactly sure where to begin here.
At this point to troubleshoot I've setup extensions in a domain I know works (mine) and the other domain.

I've been using Zoiper for some time and the lamps have always been great.
Now I setup a new domain for someone else, and the lamps (or status indicators) just stay green. I figured, has to be network or the app on their PC, so I setup a couple text extensions add one to my Zoiper, and one to my softphone. Setup the busy lamps in Zoiper. Doesn't work their either, only for their extensions under their domains. What???
I don't remember having to setup anything special for busy lamps to work.

Anyone have any thoughts here?

PBXMePlz

Mar 1, 2019
Just upgraded to make sure it wasn't bug specific, I seem to recall something like this, and an upgrade fixed it, but not this time unfortunately. :(

PBXMePlz

Mar 1, 2019
Ok, so in troubleshooting, it would appear that the BLFs don't work for all extensions but a few (conveniently my extensions which would have been the first extensions added to this PBX). I'm guessing an update requires I make some changes since I did notice new extensions have "!USER_BUSY" in Limit Destination instead of "error/user_busy". Although that's not the actual issue I'm guessing it's telling.

Any thoughts here would be awesome. I'm guessing I'm a couple continuing educations behind so I'll have to catch up.

PBXMePlz

Mar 1, 2019
So apparently Zoiper has a use BLF under account settings, and it appears to be unchecked by default. I'm betting this is a newer setting (or default option) that my older copy of Zoiper already had checked (or I forgot I checked it even maybe).

Status
Not open for further replies.