Busy - Signal For Incoming Calls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogul1914

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

I'm reaching out for a little assistance on an issue with inbound calling. This is our first test run of FusionPBX, we are a MSP shop looking to make a switch from 3CX for our hosted-PBX clients. We like the FusionPBX platform ( multi-tenant hosted solution), which is great for managing clients and helps save money on overall deployment compare to 3CX.

We have a set up a test environment with a Vultr - (55GB/2GB) Debian9 instance with Voip.ms as our gateway. We are able to make calls between extensions and outbound calls, but we get a busy-signal then a disconnection with inbound calling. We have spend a lot of time working with Voip.ms support team testing connection issues with no luck.

So, I am reaching out to set if we have missed something in our initial setup? Thank you for your assistance!!

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
There's a lot to unpack there.

The first question I would ask is have you looked at the logs? When you expect an incoming call do you see any activity in the logs? if so what are the errors?

If you don't see activity in the logs that means that Voip.ms is not sending you the call correctly or you have a firewall problem that is blocking the traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.