Call Center missed call changed to 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohaib

May 29, 2019
Hi,

I am facing issue on call center application, when my agent does not answer call, Missed calls count increased perfectly, but when agent answered the call the missed call count goes to 0.

Is there anyway I can keep the missed call count as it is?

1647629166616.png

Attachments

• 1647628991032.png
    1647628991032.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 7

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
I don't actually think it's for that purpose. The mod_callcenter intends for it to be used in conjunction with the max_no_answer variable which kicks an agent out of the queue if they fail to pick up a set number of calls. You'll note that number will also be reset if the user changes status back to Available if they came from Busy or On Break.

The Extension Summary is probably a better place to get an overview of the statistics of the callers today.

This doesn't appear to be configurable without recompiling the Freeswitch module for mod_callcenter which is well beyond the scope of this FusionPBX forum:
C:
        if (bridged) {
            <snip>
            /* Set UUID of the Agent channel */
            sql = switch_mprintf("UPDATE agents SET uuid = '%q', last_bridge_start = '%" SWITCH_TIME_T_FMT "', calls_answered = calls_answered + 1, no_answer_count = 0"
                                         " WHERE name = '%q' AND instance_id = '%q'",
                                 agent_uuid, local_epoch_time_now(NULL),
                                 h->agent_name, h->agent_system);

jeetz

Oct 15, 2019
Anyone else? We want the particular extension to remain unchanged, until 12:00 AM. So it shows haw many calls the agent has missed.

Jeet

MKNGRP

Mar 26, 2021
Maybe it goes back to zero because your agent has logged out? so the system does not have a need to keep the missed call count visible?

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
You can see in the source code for the mod_callcenter that it resets that number on the agent returning back to the available state:

C:
if (cc_agent_str2status(value) == CC_AGENT_STATUS_AVAILABLE) {
                sql = switch_mprintf("UPDATE agents SET status = '%q', last_status_change = '%" SWITCH_TIME_T_FMT "', talk_time = 0, calls_answered = 0, no_answer_count = 0"

It's not designed as a CDR statistic, it's to facilitate kicking a member of of the queue when they are idle for a set number of rings. Missed calls for the day is under extension summary or via a CDR query.

jeetz

Oct 15, 2019
Maybe it goes back to zero because your agent has logged out? so the system does not have a need to keep the missed call count visible?
nope my agent has not logged out, the next answered calls refreshes the counter

jeetz

Oct 15, 2019
You can see in the source code for the mod_callcenter that it resets that number on the agent returning back to the available state:

C:
if (cc_agent_str2status(value) == CC_AGENT_STATUS_AVAILABLE) {
                sql = switch_mprintf("UPDATE agents SET status = '%q', last_status_change = '%" SWITCH_TIME_T_FMT "', talk_time = 0, calls_answered = 0, no_answer_count = 0"

It's not designed as a CDR statistic, it's to facilitate kicking a member of of the queue when they are idle for a set number of rings. Missed calls for the day is under extension summary or via a CDR query.
hi.... @hfoster can you elaborate where can i find this? Missed calls for the day is under extension summary or via a CDR query.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Status -> Extension Summary

Or for an advanced query. Applications -> Call Detail Records, set status to Missed, direction to Inbound, Destination to the necessary extension and a Date Range you desire.

jeetz

Oct 15, 2019
Status -> Extension Summary

Or for an advanced query. Applications -> Call Detail Records, set status to Missed, direction to Inbound, Destination to the necessary extension and a Date Range you desire.
oh ok... this... I wanted something in the Call Center as it would be real time.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Yeh, sadly the page doesn't have an AJAX refresh on it. Kludge it with a browser refresh plugin, or manually use the refresh button in the corner.

Reactions: jeetz
Status
Not open for further replies.