Call Center not Ringing Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

mydigitalself

Oct 20, 2019
Good Afternoon,

I am attempting to set up a call center queue with agents and seeing the following error:

[ERR] switch_core_sqldb.c:1347 ERR: [SELECT instance_id, name, status, contact, no_answer_count, max_no_answer, reject_delay_time, busy_delay_time, no_answer_delay_time, tiers.state, agents.last_bridge_end, agents.wrap_up_time, agents.state, agents.ready_time, tiers.position, tiers.level, agents.type, agents.uuid, external_calls_count FROM agents LEFT JOIN tiers ON (agents.name = tiers.agent) WHERE tiers.queue = '7e8efe66-a2a1-4b60-b064-d398dd0628ff' AND (agents.status = 'Available' OR agents.status = 'On Break' OR agents.status = 'Available (On Demand)') ORDER BY level, position]
[ERROR: column "instance_id" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT instance_id, name, status, contact, no_answer_count, ...

The phones of the agents set to available do not ring and checking the database the instance_id column isn't there in v_call_center_queues.

Message when restarting the callcenter queue:

[DEBUG] mod_pgsql.c:749 Query (INSERT INTO agents (name, instance_id, type, status, state) VALUES('c7ae71d8-0553-468f-85ad-758121c383d4', 'single_box', 'callback', 'Logged Out', 'Waiting') returned PGRES_FATAL_ERROR
[ERR] mod_pgsql.c:523 Error executing query:
ERROR: column "instance_id" of relation "agents" does not exist
LINE 1: INSERT INTO agents (name, instance_id, type, status, state) ...

Additional info that might be useful is that I have using BDR (for failover) with the core in Postgres.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

mydigitalself

Oct 20, 2019
I got it working. I did not add the sqlite DB for callcenter.db to the variables. Once added this started working.

Status
Not open for further replies.